In this article we want to know what client(user) side programming is? If you decide to design a website to increase sales of products or introduce your services, it is better to get acquainted with the basic concepts in the web world.
Table of Contents
The main definition
Web development just means communication. Communication between two parties via HTTP protocol:
This section is responsible for providing pages.
This section requests pages from the server and displays them to the user. Most of the time, the client is a web browser.
The user uses the client to browse the web, complete forms, watch videos online, and more.
Programming for each site depends on the code that runs on a particular server or client machine.
Just like server-side programming, user-side programming is the name of all programs that run on the client.
- Generate interactive web pages
- Dynamic execution of everything on the web page
- Interact with cache and local memory (cookies, localStorage)
- Send a request to the server and receive data from it.
- Provide remote services for client-side applications, such as software registration, content delivery, or multi-user remote games.
Sample programming languages
- Any programming language that runs on a client device and interacts with a remote control service is called a user-side programming language on a web design.
HTML and CSS are not really programming languages. They are mostly markup combinations (markup language) that the client uses to deliver the page to the user. So you probably should not compare them to PHP, ASP and maybe any other programming language (C ++, C #, Java). ActionScript can be another good example of a user-friendly programming language.