We have all heard the name of Forbes magazine. We know that it publishes the list of the richest people in the world. It is a very important economic magazine. But in some of its contents (articles), this magazine very indirectly directs the reader to a specific business or a specific product. For example, an article is written in the technology section of this magazine about the new generation of electric motors. This is not an advertisement for electric motors. It is about the advantages of those engines. But also, in the article, a link is given to one of the manufacturers of this type of engines.
What exactly does this mean? What is the point of the content when it does not promote a specific product or a specific brand and does not tell you to go and buy from a certain brand? Interestingly, the same company whose name was mentioned in that Forbes content paid the magazine. And believe me, he paid a lot of money.
This work is called advertisement reporting. Advertising reporting is both advertising and not advertising! It also plays a very important role in SEO. No site or business needs to buy ad reportage.
But why? This content wants to answer this question and other important and related questions. What is an advertisement report? Why is it important in SEO? From which sites should you buy reports? How much should an SEO expert spend to buy an ad report? Rest assured that there is no question about buying an ad report that I have not answered.
Table of Contents
Tips for buying an ad report for website SEO
In short, SEO means that Google sees your site and trusts it, and then shows it to users. Gaining Google’s trust is more important for SEO of store sites, because SEO means more profit. In order for Google to trust your site, various things must be done. Both the site and the contents of the site must have features and other reputable sites must link to your site.
Without getting links from sites that are valid in the eyes of Google, it becomes very difficult and time-consuming for an SEO expert. The various signals that reach your site are very important for Google. When a reputable site links to your site, it is as if it is introducing you to Google.
By buying an ad report, an SEO expert actually buys backlinks and signals for his site. This helps to speed up the site’s SEO and attract Google’s attention. Advertising reporting is an important and integral part of the link building strategy of all SEO site experts. But buying reports is not a very easy task and the SEO expert must pay attention to various important points.
What is an advertisement report?
When a non-advertising and attractive content on a reputable site links to your site or a page of your site with the target keyword for your business, you have an ad report. This non-advertising linked content is called ad reporting. There are sites that charge you a certain fee for publishing such content. The more reliable the site (media) and the more visits, the more expensive the tariff.
The advertisement report must have characteristics. Do not think that the quality of the text of the report is not important. Quality content is always and everywhere important to Google. In addition to the text, the site where you advertise the report, its time and the number of times you can publish a report on a site are also important factors.
Why is it important to buy an ad report?
Ad report means backlink. I talked about it a little. The number of links to your site is important to Google. The more backlinks from reputable sites to a site or page, the more Google trusts that site. Backlinks should have another important feature: being permanent. Buying a link is a mistake and if Google finds out that a site has bought a link, it will penalize it. If the links are temporary, it will harm the SEO of the site. So ad reporting is the best and most reliable way to get permanent backlinks from reputable sites, without fear of being fined!
What are the characteristics of a reliable and successful ad report?
The main goal of ad reporting is to send a signal to Google that a valid site is our site. But in the meantime, we should not neglect attracting the user and persuading him to click on the report link. The report must also be clickable. The title and text of the report is successful and professional when it draws the user to our site. A successful ad report that brings us to both goals should have the following features:
- Catchy headline: The headline of the ad report should be catchy and different enough to compel the user to read the entire content.
- Educational content: As mentioned, the report should not be written as an advertisement. For this reason, the report must have a completely educational content that gives useful information to the user.
- Use of statistics and figures: Use correct and up-to-date statistics and figures in the text. This is why the user learns something and trusts you.
- Appropriate tone and thematic connection: the text of the report should be written in full relation to the target keyword, the topic of the main site, as well as the topic and field of work of the site where the report is published. The tone of the text should be suitable for the audience of the site that publishes the report. For example, if we go to a news report site, we must write a news report.
- Readable and fluent content: The text of the report should be so readable, fluent and attractive that the user cannot stop reading it. It should be a text that is so useful and practical and convincing that the user does not hesitate to click on the link.
- Use of different types of content: the best report is the one that has video, photo, sound (podcast) and text all together. Of course, relevant and attractive video, photo and sound.
One or two links to the target site: The content of the report is not supposed to give multiple links to the target site. The report should have a link with the target keyword or brand name. If necessary, another link may be added. But more than 2 links are wrong.
From which sites should I buy an advertisement report?
In a word, you should buy reports from sites related to the subject and field of business. That is, if you have a site that conducts SEO and digital marketing training courses and you want to go for the reportage site SEO course, you cannot and should not choose the online economy. In reporting, there is nothing more important and decisive than the thematic connection between two sites. If your site is medical and health, to buy the reportage of the first ad, you should look for sites and magazines that operate in the field of medicine and health. In addition to the discussion of the topic and field of work, the following criteria should also be taken into account:
- Domain authority or DA: Domain authority is a number from 1 to 100 that the site gives to other sites. Maze predicts a site’s chance to rank in search engines based on a set of different factors. The closer the authority is to 100, the stronger the domain is and the more likely it is to rank and gain the trust of search engines.
- Alexa Rank: Alexa rank determines the popularity of the site among users and its visits. Rank 1 is the most visited. Sites that have an Alexa rank above 1000 in any country are weak and less visited sites.
- Spam Score: This measure also belongs to Maze. This number, the lower the better, indicates how much Google (search engines) may penalize a site for not following the standards.
- Budget: After all, every business has limits for its expenses. The price of the reports is different based on the validity and the number of visits to the sites. Based on the budget he has for buying reports, the SEO expert should choose one or more of the most relevant and reliable sites.
When should an SEO expert buy reports and how many?
Should an SEO expert buy ad reports every day? Or every month? At what intervals should the report go? The answer to this question determines the position of the keyword you want to get to the first line. For example, the keyword of your business goal is SEO training. The landing of this word is now the first page of line 6. The goal of the SEO expert is to bring it to the forefront.
- First, according to the criteria we mentioned, it chooses a site to buy reports. It means the most relevant, reliable and most visited site that has a low spam score and fits the budget of the business.
- Second, he writes a good and useful reportage, with the features mentioned, in about 700 to 1000 words. In it, it links to the landing page with the target keyword (site SEO training). Publishes the report on the site.
- Third, he waits 5-10 days to see how much the landing rank changes.
- Fourth, if you reach the first line, that’s it. It is possible that in order to stabilize the position on a site (not to the credit of the first one), another report went.
- Fifth, if there is no noticeable change in ranking, we will choose a strong site again and buy a report. If you started the first report with the target keyword, now it’s time for the brand name and long tail keywords. We will evaluate the rank change again and then make a decision.
- Sixth, pay attention that the best time to start buying reports is when the page is in Google Dance. Sometimes the SEO expert may follow all the principles and standards, but the page does not grow. In these cases, buying an ad report is very helpful.
How many ways are there to buy an ad report?
Reportage can be bought in two ways: through intermediary sites (indirectly) or directly from the target site:
- Buying ad reports from intermediary sites: If you search Google for “buying ad reports”, you will find many intermediary sites (such as, Rush Web, etc.). These sites provided a thematic collection of all the sites that publish the reportage. The good thing about using intermediary sites is that it determines and makes available to you the validity domain, Alexa rank, spam score of all those sites along with the rate of publication of the report. This advantage makes it easier for you to compare. You just need to create an account to be able to use the services of these sites. Another advantage is that you can take advantage of the discounts that intermediary sites give for buying multiple reports (campaigns).
- Direct purchase of ad reportage: Maybe your target site where you want your reportage to be published is not on intermediary sites. In this case, you should directly contact that site and ask about the terms of purchasing the reportage.